Exclusive plants, unique by their sizes and forms!
Solar panels help derive pure, clean energy from the sun. While on the grid, you’ll be able to save substantially on your monthly electric bills all while being eco-friendly. The amount of panels installed will depend on your roof size and home electrical use. While the initial investment can be a touch shocking, within 5 years, your assets gained from solar panels will show to be worthy and a smart choice. The maintenance cost for solar panels is a huge convenience to many being that it has little to none. So call our knowledgeable team today to learn more about our solar panel installation service in the Orlando, FL area. We’re eager to turn your home eco-friendly while still looking good and boosting your curb appeal.
Timothy Parks Roofing & Construction Inc. is an industry leading, solar panel equipment supplier in the Orlando area. We pride ourselves on providing premium solar energy panels for all types of customers. When purchasing from TPRCI, we make the entire process streamlined while providing excellent customer service for all of your needs. You can put your mind to rest knowing that we carry only the finest quality of solar panels in the United States.
The benefits of installing solar panels are virtually endless. Here are just a few of the key benefits that will undoubtedly display to you the many ways you will receive an immense return on your initial investment!
• Increased Home Value: Solar panels are viewed as upgrades, so purchasing a solar energy system will likely increase your home’s value. A study by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory exhibits that a home's value can increase by $15,000 on average!
• Tax Credits: Solar renewable energy credits (SRECs) and net metering are two key benefits of solar that allow you to earn bill credits (or even extra cash) as your system produces electricity. The Solar Investment Tax Credit (ITC) will get you 30 percent of the total system costs back from equipment and installation as a federal income tax credit when you file your taxes.
• Long Life Span: A solar panel system typically has a 25-35 year lifespan
• Average Savings: Going solar gives you control over rising energy costs. When you compare the average amount you will pay to your utility for power over the next 25 years, the average consumer with a $150 per month power bill can see savings in the range of $30,000-$75,000 over the entire life of a solar system.
• Environment Friendly: Solar generates zero carbon dioxide or other heat-trapping gases that contribute to climate change. Solar creates none of the long-lasting waste or environmental risks associated with nuclear power. Solar avoids the environmental risks associated with natural gas, including potential water pollution during extraction